To begin using the Patient Portal you will first sign up as a Patient Portal User.
Instructions to Sign Up as a Portal User and Register as a Patient.
1. Follow the link provided by your clinic. On the Login Screen, select the First Time Users Click Here button.
2. You will see a Pop-up note reminding you that this process is for new patients. Click on the Yes, Register as a New User button.
3. In the Create Account Form, enter your first name, last name, date of birth, phone number, and email address. Create a new password and confirm it.
4. You will receive a confirmation email with a link to Activate your Account. Follow the instructions to complete thePatient Registration if your clinic supports online patient registration. Otherwise, contact your clinic and they will assist you from here.
1. On Login Screen, select First Time User, Click Here.
2. You will see this pop-up note. Click Yes, Register as a New User.
3. Complete the Create Account form and click Sign Up.
4. You will see a confirmation that you have created your patient portal account. Click OK and check your email for an activation email.
5. Check your email. Click Activate Account and follow instructions to Register as a Patient if your clinic supports online patient registration. (Click on the images below to preview the Confirmation Screen.)
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.