Getting Started With Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
Improve your clinic's digital security by setting up Two-Factor Authentication.
- To enable Two-Factor Authentication for your clinic, an Administrator can go to Admin Config > Options > Security > Two-Factor Authentication
- Select either Disabled for all, Enabled for All, or Per-User Option.
- Click OK.
Setting Up Two-Factor Authentication for an Individual User
- An Administrator can go to Staff > Staff Info > Additional Options
- Check the box for Enable Two-Factor Authentication
- Click Save.
- Advise the user that after entering their password to log into ClinicTracker, they will be asked to enter the one-time code which is sent to their email.
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.