Saving Your Paperwork Header
Option Location: Admin Config > Template Header
When printing paperwork, you can opt not to use a header, make adjustments to print on your own letterhead or create a header with a logo or other image.
To print paperwork without a header, no action is required.
If you have paper preprinted with your letterhead, you may need to adjust the template files to start low enough to print below the graphic.
- Open each file in the Templates folder.
- Simply place the cursor at the beginning of the document and add new lines before the title with sufficient space for your letterhead.
- Save and close the document.
If you wish, you can modify the templates directly.
- Open each file and insert your header into each document.
- Save and close the file when you are done.
Most clinics opt to include a header(s) with a logo or other image. If multiple header files are imported, you will be prompted to select a specific file when you print or export a document.
- Go to Admin Config > Import Template Headers.
- Upload your image as a .bmp file.
- Go to Admin Config > Template Header.
- Enter a Description.
- To locate the file path of the header you imported, click on the search icon.
- Select your image.
- Repeat steps if you have additional headers to store..