Connecting to ClinicTracker Hosting Service on a Windows Device
Follow these instructions to download the software for connecting to ClinicTracker’s Hosting Service on a Windows device.
- Step 1 Go to http://gw.clinictracker.com/RDWeb/Pages/
- Step 2 Enter the username and password provided by your administrator.
- Step 3 Click Sign In.
- Step 4 On the Remote Applications screen, double-click the CT Remote Desktop Icon.
- Step 5 Using your File Explorer, find the file cpub-ClinicTrackerDes-ClinicTrackerDes-CmsRdsh in your Download Folder.
- Step 6 Drag the file to your desktop
- Step 7 From your desktop, double-click the CT Remote Desktop icon.
- Step 10 On the screen that comes up, check the box Don't ask me again for remote connections from this publisher.
- Step 11 Click Connect.
- Hosting Service on a Windows Device
- Hosting Service on an Apple Device
- Hosting Service on a Mobile Device
- A web browser