Connecting to ClinicTracker Hosting Service on a Mac
Download the software for connecting to ClinicTracker.
Follow these instructions to download the software for connecting to ClinicTracker’s Hosting Service on a Mac.
- Step 1 Go to the Apple App Store and Download the Microsoft Remote Desktop App
- Step 2 Follow the prompts
- Step 3 Type/paste this address into the PC name field: hostingrdp.clinictracker.com
- Click on the Remote Desktop icon and then on the plus sign.
- Click on “Add PC”:
- In the “User account” drop down, choose “Add User Account.”
- Now enter your username provided by your admin. (it's in the form: ClinicTracker\ClinicCode_UserName)
- Click “Add”
- Click on the Gateway dropdown and select “Add Gateway”
Enter this Gateway name: gw.clinictracker.com
For user account, use the drop-down to select the user account you entered before.
Click on “Add”
From now on, when you want to connect to ClinicTracker, simply click on the Remote Desktop icon:
Choose your PC name, and you’ll find yourself on a desktop with the ClinicTracker icon:
- Step 4 On the Remote Applications screen, double-click the CT Remote Desktop Icon.
- Step 5 Using your File Explorer, find the file cpub-ClinicTrackerDes-ClinicTrackerDes-CmsRdsh in your Download Folder.
- Step 6 Drag the file to your desktop
- Step 7 From your desktop, double-click the CT Remote Desktop icon.
- Step 10 On the screen that comes up, check the box Don't ask me again for remote connections from this publisher.
- Step 11 Click Connect.
Explore alternative connection methods via:
- Hosting Service on a Windows Device
- Hosting Service on an Apple Device
- Hosting Service on a Mobile Device
- A web browser
Was this information helpful?
Thank you Your feedback helps us to continually improve our content.